Author Topic: Desperate measures.  (Read 367 times)

Offline Captain Scarlet

• Club Member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
Desperate measures.
« on: June 08, 2021, 09:18:39 PM »
As I have given up trying to get the Essex members out on rides I went over to the Battlesbridge bike night as Billy no mates as the missus wanted to do some flower stuff in the garden  ???
I was the only two stroke owner there and the place was busy with beards,tattoos and Massey Ferguson ditch pumps(I think that what they said on their tanks and they certainly sounded like them.  ::)).
Had a pint of cider and went on my circuit through the back country roads ending up pootling along the seafront from Shoebury to chalkwell and nice to see plenty of people out just enjoying a walk.
I noticed the South Essex Triumph Owners club  :o meet at Rettenden tomorrow night so I might ride over on the Street Triple as they do rides starting locally to loads of places,Brooklands,Duxford,and Southwold for a ice cream.So if the Essex members dont want to play anymore then it will have to be the Triumph :o for me to get some good rides in while the weather is so good. :-\

Offline RDRD

• Club Member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
Re: Desperate measures.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 08:40:43 PM »
This made me smile - on the rare occasion we organise something in Herts there's usually more 4-strokes than 2.  A combination of bike and rider ages I suspect  :)