Author Topic: New rider from Poland Rd250 1975  (Read 226 times)

Offline adrian1024

• Forum member
  • Newcomer
New rider from Poland Rd250 1975
« on: September 14, 2020, 07:52:45 AM »
Hello Guys,
My name is Adrian and i came from Poland. I found aircooledrdclub on the internet. I hope i will get a lot of help from you like - where is a good place to buy parts internationally (mostly i know yambits and ebay)
and how to fix things properly

Best regards :)

Offline Gr8uncleal

• Club Member
  • Port Hacker
Re: New rider from Poland Rd250 1975
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 09:00:05 AM »
Welcome Adrian.

I bought some RD125B bits from Poland a couple of months ago.

Post some photos of your bike (where was it imported from - Germany, Sweden etc?) and fire away with your questions.

If you haven't already noticed, manuals can be downloaded for free from the tech section and there is a search facility to see if a topic has been raised already (best to use Search from the Home page).

There are also free downloads available on a site called Yamaparts.

If you a member, you can post an advert in the Wanted section here on the forum. I find CMSNL very useful for research (they have lots of photos) and buying a few parts. They don't have many European parts lists on their database, but they do stock some rare parts for them. You need to select Yamaha, then Motorbike, then type in the part number in the Search field. For models which are on their database, they will show which other models used that part.

Don't be afraid to ask a question here first before ordering a part - many of us have sold on parts "bought in error"!  :o :D
Yam RD200DX (Gr8auntiepat's)
Yam FZX700 Fazer
Yam RD400 bitsa
Yam RD350B rough
Yam RT2 almost finished
Yam DT360A almost finished
Suzi GT550J just started
Suzi 1250 Bandit regular rider
Yam RD125B (probably!) now being reassembled
Yam AS3 in boxes

Offline [Arrow]

• Club Member
  • Port Hacker
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 10:29:11 AM »
Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Online betty foRD

• Peter
  • Club Member
  • Port Hacker
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 07:51:50 PM »
Always good to see new faces and especially from the countries where there are less RDs.

I think you already know about Norbos shop  for some new aftermarket things but for original used parts you can also contact David James, he does sell on eBay but if you contact him here (RDJames) you can buy directly.
Rev 'em till they rattle