General > The Garage Wall

Some RD's

(1/1)

german:
Well,
sometimes things doesn't work out as planned.  ;)
I trusted the lady that I will reduce my pile of parts........ 8) Which I did more or less with energy or intent. But life treated me hard and 3 bikes came in ;D
First is a bit of a bitza. R5 with RD350 engine built as a fun bike. Well ideal for me to have a commuter and paddock bike. Some nice details on it. I have only to do the electrics and some finishing touches. I like the style and efforts the former owner put in it and on top it was very local to me.

A week after that(or was it before :P) a friend called me that he have a fun racer based on a RD250 for sale. Deal was done

This week another friend called me that he is thinning out his stuff and asked if I have interest in a newly built RD racer. Looked at it and did a deal.... ::)

And it seems that these bikes will not be the last ones this winter....You have to do what you have to do :D
Regards Uwe

Motty:
Your collection seems to be forever growing! It's good to hear from you Uwe

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

german:
Richard,
but now I really run out of space. I would have ran out earlier if not a few bikes would stay in Denmark at my daughter and her boyfriend. When these come back then, well....I will not think about it ;D
No bike was planned. The raffle win of the Honda RS250 opened that all. I got really good money when I sold it and it financed these 3 bikes plus the Siroko TZ and still room money wise to react if something interesting will pop up. So in the end everything came by accident 8)
Regards Uwe

craigt:
Nice looks like they will keep you busy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version