Tech Zone > Other 2 strokes

Tony2strokes 250LC project

<< < (3/5) > >>

kawazonkey:
Voila

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-RD350lc-alloy-footrest-new/143710658786?hash=item2175d2a0e2:g:i6wAAOSwwbdWKKLU

And yes mate the footrest folds up!

pidjones:
I think that belts need a larger radius drive than the case could handle, but might work.

tony2stroke:

--- Quote from: kawazonkey on September 15, 2020, 09:14:34 PM ---Voila

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-RD350lc-alloy-footrest-new/143710658786?hash=item2175d2a0e2:g:i6wAAOSwwbdWKKLU

And yes mate the footrest folds up!

--- End quote ---

Thank you Alex, bought them, they will do nicely.

tony2stroke:

--- Quote from: pidjones on September 15, 2020, 09:20:08 PM ---I think that belts need a larger radius drive than the case could handle, but might work.

--- End quote ---

Well, its tweaked my brain, can't help but wonder about it now, the Kawasaki 305 had similar performance and used a belt drive, plenty of research to do on it now  ;D you never know, may be worth a go, belts are not cheap though and not available for that bike anymore, did also look at Yamaha virago but same problem, you can get them made, but again pricey, I will keep looking in to it though, another thing to keep me busy.

pidjones:

--- Quote from: tony2stroke on September 15, 2020, 09:30:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: pidjones on September 15, 2020, 09:20:08 PM ---I think that belts need a larger radius drive than the case could handle, but might work.

--- End quote ---

Well, its tweaked my brain, can't help but wonder about it now, the Kawasaki 305 had similar performance and used a belt drive, plenty of research to do on it now  ;D you never know, may be worth a go, belts are not cheap though and not available for that bike anymore, did also look at Yamaha virago but same problem, you can get them made, but again pricey, I will keep looking in to it though, another thing to keep me busy.

--- End quote ---
Kevlar belts are available in all different sizes. Pretty standard in industry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version