Author Topic: Members access  (Read 2945 times)

Offline Mark j

• Forum member
  • Port Hacker
Members access
« on: November 16, 2015, 08:59:56 PM »
Any ideas, I have had membership taken but seem unable to access the members area?

Thanks.
best to regret the things you have done not the things you haven't done

Offline mervin

• Moderators
  • Port Hacker
  • When the going gets weird the weird turn pro
Re: Members access
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 09:16:23 PM »
sorted now mate , you seem to have 2 differetn email addresses one on the forum and one on the Mojo  pm sent
If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around

Offline ozmadman

• Ozmadman
  • Admin Group
  • Port Hacker
  • Membership Secretary
Re: Members access
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 02:07:34 AM »
Can I just reiterate what I have said recently in other posts... the membership part of the club is not linked to the forum so when a member renews, their forum status does not automatically revert to club member, which it needs to be for a member to see the members area section of the forum. I get an email the next day informing me of any new or renewal members paid through the auto system or if a payment is just paid into our paypal account I need to go into there each day and manually match up any payments with the correct member and update their membership. I then have to go into the forum and manually update a members profile back to "club member"  This is often not until the next day and generally late at night so please can I ask that members be patient, bearing in mind that someone who is a month late in paying hasn't had access to the members area for that month anyway,  and only remind me if I haven't done the business after two days( as I am still not perfect). Paying on time will ensure there are no breaks in your membership so these kind of problems won't occur or if you are late then renewing through the automated system will be the quickest way to get everything up and running as quickly as possible.

Many thanks

Paul
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 09:43:44 AM by ozmadman »
"Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" Aristotle

Bikes..
 1974 Yamaha RD250B US import
 1960 Model 8 AJS 350cc.