Author Topic: Tech details , carb specs , parts lists and manual downloads , etc etc  (Read 37521 times)

RDnuts and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline tz750d

• Forum member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
Re: Tech details , carb specs , parts lists and manual downloads , etc etc
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2017, 05:34:58 AM »
Go to the download page  then download the YDS7 YR5 manual that covers the RD350 as well .also the clymer manual is good for them to

Sent from Tapatalk
ok thanks
#1597. RD400D US, RZ350 KR Replica, some 4 strokes

Offline Herrschmitt

• Club Member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
Hi,
Moderators feel free to re-title, modify, edit or move this PDF i have created.
It is a PDF copy of my own 1973 RD250 350 owners manual. it was my original hand book which i recently located complete in its original YAMAHA  plastic bag. I hope this is of some use to our fellow Rd owners. It is in English, French and German.
Regards
George (Herrschmitt)
Ps see you all at this Sat Stafford bike show ?

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/04/19/1973-yamaha-rd250-rd350-owners-manual-en-fr-ger/1973-yamaha-rd250-rd350-owners-manual-en-fr-ger.pdf
Member 212
1973 RD350
Location,Sunny Staffordshire

Offline ozmadman

• Ozmadman
  • Admin Group
  • Port Hacker
  • Membership Secretary
Very nice!  interesting reading   thanks
"Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" Aristotle

Bikes..
 1974 Yamaha RD250B US import
 1960 Model 8 AJS 350cc.

Offline Herrschmitt

• Club Member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
Thank you.
I had an RD350 as soon as it was released in the Uk, i went to dealers earlier in the year to buy a YAMAHA  YR5F (350) as i had passed my test, the dealer said Mitsui ( the then YAMAHA importers ) had run out of stock of 350s and had only YDS 7s left(250),however he produced a copy of CYCLE magazine which was an American magazine which stated on the Front cover,"Introducing the new yamaha RD350"  i loved the look and told him to let me know when he had one in stock to let me know, i bought mine as soon as my dealer could get me one.The handbook got lost when i part exchanged bike three years later for a YAMAHA XS650B and re-surfaced several years later. I note that there was no letter after RD350 (A or B) On handbook  which confirms how early my bike was (OBF 95M if anyone knows where it is get in touch). I am glad you enjoyed reading the PDF i created and hope i put it in the right section ?
Regards
George
Member 212
1973 RD350
Location,Sunny Staffordshire

Offline ozmadman

• Ozmadman
  • Admin Group
  • Port Hacker
  • Membership Secretary
Thanks for the info, It will probably need to go in the manuals and handbooks section but one of the other mods will need to do it cos I don't know how to

Cheers
"Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" Aristotle

Bikes..
 1974 Yamaha RD250B US import
 1960 Model 8 AJS 350cc.

Offline mervin

• Moderators
  • Port Hacker
  • When the going gets weird the weird turn pro
If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around

Offline Jeffw

• Forum member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
What are the white wires? Three phase output? Can they be checked with a meter, that video was handy, thanks
RD250E in progress
RD400E in progress but slower
RD250D restored