Author Topic: New membership?  (Read 143 times)

Offline stuartadi

• Club Member
  • Newcomer
New membership?
« on: March 28, 2021, 03:41:59 PM »
Hi Guys,
A friend of mine wants to join as we are nearing getting his restored RD250 on the road and he will need to apply for a dating letter from Paul to gain a registration number.
Slight problem, he cannot get his head round modern IT, so does not possess a Broadband connection, email address, etc.
I have his home details and personal details, so I was wo
ndering whether I could give you my email address and pay the membership fee with my PayPal acccount, although the other details would be his.
He can send a personal cheque but I get the feeling that causes more aggro, especially with current lockdown rules.
Any advice would be appreciated, thanks. Stuartadi

Offline mervin

• Moderators
  • Port Hacker
  • When the going gets weird the weird turn pro
Re: New membership?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 04:04:49 PM »
If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around

Offline ozmadman

• Ozmadman
  • Admin Group
  • Port Hacker
  • Membership Secretary
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 04:11:22 PM »
Hi Guys,
A friend of mine wants to join as we are nearing getting his restored RD250 on the road and he will need to apply for a dating letter from Paul to gain a registration number.
Slight problem, he cannot get his head round modern IT, so does not possess a Broadband connection, email address, etc.
I have his home details and personal details, so I was wo
ndering whether I could give you my email address and pay the membership fee with my PayPal acccount, although the other details would be his.
He can send a personal cheque but I get the feeling that causes more aggro, especially with current lockdown rules.
Any advice would be appreciated, thanks. Stuartadi
Yes that's fine, join just using his details and your email address, he will get the mags etc and you will get the bill ha ha! and pay via paypal as normal cheers  Paul
"Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" Aristotle

Bikes..
 1974 Yamaha RD250B US import
 1960 Model 8 AJS 350cc.

Offline stuartadi

• Club Member
  • Newcomer
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 07:19:41 PM »
Thanks Paul,
Will get the form completed and sent in.