New Forum > Forum rules and Club joining instructions

Membership renewal for existing members

(1/5) > >>

mervin:
Membership renewal for existing members

go to this page https://membermojo.co.uk/aircooledrdclub/signin   and enter your email address
you will then get an email with a link to log you into your member mojo page
click that link and it wil take you to your membership  page,
you will then see a renew button click that and it  will take you to paypal, and that should sort it

but please check your details are correct as people often change email addresses etc and forget to do it on their forum profile 

h2nick:
Hi Mervin

Just tried to renew & it didn't recognise my email - same I've had for 15 years at least.
Said it wasn't a current member - I know that - that's why I wanted to renew - it's run out....
Maybe I should have SORNed it !!!

If you have another link/whatever you could let me have - great, otherwise I guess I just try paypalling £15 to payments@aircooledrdclub.co.uk
?

Cheers, Nick

ozmadman:
Hi Nick, Just paypal as you suggested with a note and i will keep an eye out, as soon I spot it (later tonight if you do it today, as I am going to work now) i will update your membership and forum status

cheers  Paul

ozmadman:
Nick, just checked and there is no email address on the database , hence the problems, I will enter the one from the forum and see if that works

Paul

ozmadman:

--- Quote from: ozmadman on November 10, 2015, 03:16:28 PM ---Nick, just checked and there is no email address on the database , hence the problems, I will enter the one from the forum and see if that works

Paul

--- End quote ---

done, give it a try now..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version