Author Topic: Hello again.  (Read 145 times)

Offline skidmark66

• Forum member
  • Newcomer
Hello again.
« on: June 08, 2019, 09:23:35 PM »
Hello RD people.
Been a while since I was last here looks like the same old crowd are still about. I don't have an RD anymore but i have a little project in the offing a nice little SDR200. Its in great condition and all there and running im just not sure if i should keep it standard or go just a little bit custom. Anyhow whatever way i go it would be nice if i could put it in the build section with lots of pics and descriptions and hopefully call on the knowledge of the members here to help me along my way. Would also be nice to catch up with some of the members at some point for a good old whinge.
Best Regards
Mark.

Online GAZZATT2

• Moderators
  • Port Hacker
Re: Hello again.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 08:55:04 AM »
Welcome back
Start a restoration thread we have all sorts in there
XSR900  350lc 400F 400f special 400F project
it did look good in a photo lance ?
Picture026" border="0

Offline mervin

• Moderators
  • Port Hacker
  • When the going gets weird the weird turn pro
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 11:58:13 AM »
welcome back mate,
put it in the resto section and I reckon Del would like it for the mag to
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity"

Offline skidmark66

• Forum member
  • Newcomer
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 09:12:42 PM »
Thanks for the welcome lads. I will post it in the resto section for sure once I make up my mind what way I go with it. I will get some pictures sorted soon and get the ball rolling.
Got a mate as well with an LC350 he has had it from new with all paperwork. He keeps threatening to do a rebuild I will see if I can get him to join up and do a resto as well.