Author Topic: I AM  (Read 164 times)

Offline Yamalam74

• Club Member
  • Newcomer
I AM
« on: September 22, 2018, 08:27:30 AM »
I AM NOT A GUEST!!
Please give me the access my poor soul deserves...I get better treatment from the wife.(even though she dislikes me a lot)

Offline Motty

• Richard
  • Club Member
  • Port Hacker
Re: I AM
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 08:47:12 AM »
I am not a moderator so cannot grant you access, however if you look at your Profile you are already registered as a "Club Member" so you should have full access to the Forum. Try logging out and then logging back in again

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

“...inside every old person is a young person wondering what the f*@k happened.”
Terry Pratchett

Offline mervin

• Moderators
  • Port Hacker
  • buy the ticket…take the ride
Re: I AM
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 10:25:19 AM »
I AM NOT A GUEST!!
Please give me the access my poor soul deserves...I get better treatment from the wife.(even though she dislikes me a lot)
Umm hold on a minute pal , stop shouting , I upgraded you last night, have a little patience, we have to do the upgrades manually , and i did yours about 5 hours after you posted last night ,

check the previous post you put up before coming here moaning , now do as i said in the last post log out and in again if you are not seeing the embers section ,   
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity"