Author Topic: Derby Rally 2018  (Read 2458 times)

Offline korky

• Club Member
  • Newcomer
Re: Derby Rally 2018
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2018, 02:50:10 PM »
Great weekend my first one will be back next year.
Thanks to organisers and lovely people I met there.
Especially Tony and Helen also John and Maria.
And the Dagenham boys!!!
Cheers john
Never ride faster than your angel.can fly.

ipswich suffolk

Offline Captain Scarlet

• Club Member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2018, 07:43:51 PM »
Good to meet you John,
If we don't see you before we might come up for the Copdock classic bike jumble later on in the year and maybe have a sneaky beer or two  ;)
All the best to you and the family.

Offline Bingo450

• Club Member
  • Newcomer
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2018, 09:42:46 PM »
Hi John our first rally also great to meet you too and a great bunch of other friendly members, just a shame I never actually went on the ride out never mind there’s always next year.
Just booked kettle club premier inn thurs, Ramada fri and sat so catch up with you again next week hopefully the kettles up to the ride out unlike the RD.

Offline Comms Guy

• Club Member
  • Port Hacker
  • RD400F RD400C GSX1400 RD200DX
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2018, 09:15:41 AM »
Anne, Robin is there a chance you'd be able to post a list of the winners and bike class, Please??
Tink

Online ggreen1959

• Forum member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2018, 11:46:56 AM »
A big thankyou to all the folk who spend days and days organising this event for us.
My second year and would have thoroughly enjoyed it all had it not been for that wretched cough!!! At least I got to see some sport interspersed with sleeping during the day as most of the night awas spent coughing. Sorry if I kept anyone awake. :( :-[
All better now and back to work after a horrible week off coughing my guts out!! :'(

Bring on next year. :) :)
Just keep riding.

Online ggreen1959

• Forum member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2018, 11:48:01 AM »
Anne, Robin is there a chance you'd be able to post a list of the winners and bike class, Please??
Tink

And pictures of thier bikes too!!   :) :) :) There are some great pictures posted on Facebook.
Just keep riding.

Offline twostrokelooney

• Club Member
  • Port Hacker
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2018, 06:12:08 PM »
A big thankyou to all the folk who spend days and days organising this event for us.
My second year and would have thoroughly enjoyed it all had it not been for that wretched cough!!! At least I got to see some sport interspersed with sleeping during the day as most of the night awas spent coughing. Sorry if I kept anyone awake. :( :-[
All better now and back to work after a horrible week off coughing my guts out!! :'(

Bring on next year. :) :)

Hi Giles,

After chatting to you and Tink out on field me and the missus spotted you kipping in the bar around midday on the Sat. Just thought you had had one too many scoops the night before, sorry, glad to see your back in the room...... :)
Never Mind The Four Strokes.
Club Member 170.
RD350 (1973)
RD250E
TZR 250 2MA
Z1000J3

Online ggreen1959

• Forum member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
« Reply #52 on: Today at 09:54:38 AM »

After chatting to you and Tink out on field me and the missus spotted you kipping in the bar around midday on the Sat. Just thought you had had one too many scoops the night before, sorry, glad to see your back in the room...... :)
[/quote]

Thanks, I wish!! I did manage to stay hydrated however  :D  still would have liked to go on the run to Matlock, but I was crtainly not fit for that!! Finally managed to move my bike off the display field (all on its own by then) at about 5'ish I think.
Just keep riding.