Author Topic: Insert Image Icon missing  (Read 2306 times)

Offline foggie

• Forum member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
Insert Image Icon missing
« on: April 27, 2010, 03:49:08 AM »
I"m trying to post some photo"s in the Out & About section but the "Insert Image" Incon is missing.

I have also tried pasting the IMG cosde staright into the message but this doesn"t work either.

Strangely, I can see the "Insert Image" above whilst typing this message in this section.

I"m using Firefox 3.6.3
foggie

It's very easy to knock bikes into a box. Getting them back out again is another thing!

Offline mervin

• Moderators
  • Port Hacker
  • When the going gets weird the weird turn pro
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 04:17:13 AM »
Gary

try again mate it is ok for me i just put a pic in there from my computer, it is a panoramic view of the eden project, made from sevral pics that is why it is so many different shades  

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!”

Offline foggie

• Forum member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 05:23:29 AM »
In the "Quick reply" box I still don"t have the icon but I do have it in the "Post reply" box (bottom right of quick reply box)
foggie

It's very easy to knock bikes into a box. Getting them back out again is another thing!

Offline mervin

• Moderators
  • Port Hacker
  • When the going gets weird the weird turn pro
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 06:06:57 AM »
Gary

i dont think posting a pic ever was an option in the quick reply. i have typed out stuff before and cursed about that, but i have  the easy way to get over that is just too post the stuff you have typed then edit the post to add pictures

Merv
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!”

Offline RDly

• KEEF
  • Club Member
  • Port Hacker
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 12:53:50 PM »

Quote from: mervin
Gary

i dont think posting a pic ever was an option in the quick reply.

Correct, I have just confirmed this to Gary
I've got a shitty shed full of shit!