Author Topic: Manx Rally and races meeting at Niarbyl cafe on 30th August 2018 at 12am  (Read 190 times)

Offline yamnutts

• Club Member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
Hi All,  I am off to the Manx on my old YDS2 riding from Portsmouth to Liverpool and am preposing an informal meet at the Niarbyl Cafe near Dalby village IM53BR on the 30th August 2018 from 12am. If you are going to be on The isle of Man over the Race week just  turn up  Thanks Peter
A little piston slap a'nt ever hurt nobody,but when your Bigend's gone!!!!It's game over??

Offline davecumbria

• Moderators
  • Port Hacker
That's a fair run out on the old Girl, are you keeping to A roads?
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Offline paul n

• Club Member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
Hi Peter
I am staying at Peel with another 2 RD owners and a couple of other riders. Will try and make it as its just up the road.
Do you have a contingency plan if there is racing on that day.
No garage is large enough!
Nottingham

Offline yamnutts

• Club Member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
That's a fair run out on the old Girl, are you keeping to A roads?
we are leaving  the day before  we sail and will have an overnight stay in North Wales leaving a little break down time
A little piston slap a'nt ever hurt nobody,but when your Bigend's gone!!!!It's game over??

Offline yamnutts

• Club Member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
Hi Peter
I am staying at Peel with another 2 RD owners and a couple of other riders. Will try and make it as its just up the road.
Do you have a contingency plan if there is racing on that day.
Hi Paul,  The Thursday should be a none race day but as we know that can change! All I can say is that I will be there at the cafe having a cuppa / cake.  Peter

Offline paul n

• Club Member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
Sorry yamnutts I have just realised we leave on the Thursday so cant make it. If you want to meet up another day let me know?
No garage is large enough!
Nottingham