Author Topic: Things to do.(maybe). 2018  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Captain Scarlet

• Club Member
  • Back Lane Scratcher
Things to do.(maybe). 2018
« on: March 24, 2018, 05:07:47 PM »
Here is a list of things that I thought I might share that could be possibly some interest to a bunch of two stroke addicts.

Sat 26th May         Bideford bike show.      http://bidefordbikeshow.org/
Mon 28th  May       margate Meltdown organised by Ace Café.
Mon28th May          Cheddar meet ?
Sat 2nd June          VJMC japense bike day Sammy miller museum
Sat  9th  June       Daventry Motorcycle Festival  (Northants).
Sun 17th June        ESSEX run Marks Tey 9.00am (route and time here) http://www.aircooledrdclub.com/smf/index.php?topic=56602.0
Sun 1st    July        Battlesbridge Classic Bike Jumble(did a stall last year and watched all the bikes arrive)good fun.
6/7/8th    July        ACRD CLUB RALLY, DERBY.
7th BMF National Road Rally. Del plans to do 120 mile award - starting from rally site.
Sun 15th  July       Ace Café 70's Bike Day.
20/21/22nd
               July       Possibly NEW FOREST MEET.?
Wednesday 25th July. Longbridge Deverill (nr Warminster) classic vehicle evening meet
28/29th   July       Barry Sheene Road Race Festival,Olivers Mount,Scarborough.(I have been too this meeting a couple of times,great value if the weather is OK.) Look it up its completely mad .POSSIBLY CANCELLED.see my post in TT Talk.
Saturday 28th  July Calne motorcycle meet. Club has an area to park.
AUGUST 

Sun 12th  Aug     Popham mega meet
Fri   17th-Sun19TH NERDOC rally Bishop Auckland
2nd         Sept      ISLE OF WIGHT RUN.
9th         Sept      Brighton Burnup  Ace Café.
or
9th          Sept     Dunton to Harwich in aid of Essex Air Ambulance.
Sunday, 30th September. Distinguished Gentleman's Ride. Featured in Wellard
7th          Oct      Copdock Motorcycle Show   Ipswich.

Although I have put up this list no recommendation to do any of them is implied,they are just things I have jotted down and kept a note of.
So contact each other and see who is coming out to play and if they cant make it that day,no worries catch them next time  ;)

« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 08:15:00 PM by Captain Scarlet »

Online GAZZATT2

• Moderators
  • Port Hacker
Re: Things to do.(maybe). 2018
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 09:14:33 PM »
I have sticked this topic
if members post more events I will edit first post and maybe the other mods will too and CS

if members are going to any of the events  may be worth posting  on here about meeting up/riding there

after the  event I can delete those posts to keep the topic short in  number of pages
XSR900  350lc 400F 400f special 400F project
it did look good in a photo lance ?
Picture026" border="0

ggreen1959

Re: Things to do.(maybe). 2018
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 11:13:08 AM »
I have sticked this topic
if members post more events I will edit first post and maybe the other mods will too and CS

if members are going to any of the events  may be worth posting  on here about meeting up/riding there

after the  event I can delete those posts to keep the topic short in  number of pages

I'm off to do the Ride to the Wall on 6th Oct if there is any interest. I'll be seting off from the M54 Services near Telford at 09.45hrs, but there are many more starting points just go to the website - https://www.rttw.org/about_rttw.php