Author Topic: Zeeltronics  (Read 4874 times)

Offline Paul Dawkins

• Moderators
  • Port Hacker
Zeeltronics
« on: August 22, 2011, 10:12:33 AM »
The Zeeltronics PCDI-10 was donated to Project X directly from Zeeltronics

Gazzatt2 fitted it as per the instructions and the unit was pre-set for the RD250E

The bike runs very smooth with it fitted and we have not had to fiddle with it at all.

Today I pluged the Remote computer in to unit under the seat and had a little play.

I have set the rev limiter down to 8000 revs but I dont see the need to play with this system any further.

The bike runs fine on the pre-set power curve one.

There loads of power curvs if you are a fiddler and loads of setting you can play with but as we are not racing this bike i think mits just left as is for reliability.

If I had a RD E version I would definatly fit one of these to mine.

I would like to thank Zeeltronics for this wonderful piece of kit donated to Project X

« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 08:55:04 PM by Paul Dawkins »
Southampton

Offline mervin

• Moderators
  • Port Hacker
  • buy the ticket…take the ride
Zeeltronics
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 11:07:15 AM »
I just got one for my TDR and it controls the powervalves as well but i am having a bit of fun getting it right somehow, it is the same controller as that one and 350 YPVS, with powervalve controller added

no doubt i will get there in the end
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity"

Offline mervin

• Moderators
  • Port Hacker
Zeeltronics
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 12:26:36 PM »
TDR Sorted just needed the static timing setting first before the curves work correctly
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity"

Offline Paul Dawkins

• Moderators
  • Port Hacker
Re: Zeeltronics
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 04:55:08 PM »
I have just sent Zeeltronics a message asking for the map for the 350A/B for when Project X conversion is finished.

It should go well with the new barrels and the Zeeltronics set up correctly.
Southampton

Offline mervin

• Moderators
  • Port Hacker
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 05:28:57 PM »
Paul
 with the limiter at 8000 what does it do because i set the limite ron the red line of the TDR and it was flat as a cows collar, put it 200 over and it was a different bike, the limiter seemed to kill it well before the limit was reached

Offline Paul Dawkins

• Moderators
  • Port Hacker
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 06:02:16 PM »
Merv
I have never ridden the bike with the rev limiter set but those that have said it ws as flat as a Honda.

I going to see what Borut says and set it at that with no limiter set.

I just hope it is run in properly before someone thrashes it.

Southampton

Offline mervin

• Moderators
  • Port Hacker
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 07:03:31 PM »
Maybe run it with the limiter on to run in , but really that is not running in, best way is to just let it rev free , but not to fast , and open it up every 10 miles to blow the weeds out is my view, others will differ